Collision Reports

To Obtain a Copy of an Accident Report

You may request a stand-alone Traffic Collision Report for an accident from the Washington State Patrol.

Need Help Locating Your Traffic Collision Report?

If you were in an accident and need help locating your report, visit, and go to "Driver" in the top menu and select "Collision Reports."

If you have difficulties with your request, you may contact the Washington State Patrol by calling 360-570-2355, email at or see the State Patrol's FAQs.